Insurers, homeowners, property management companies and property owners all demand CONSISTENCY, and IMACC delivers!
Join The Network of Choice
Use IMACC’s Total Claims Accountability™ to Grow Your Business
- Compete against national franchises that promise uniformity of response and process.
- Contact IMACC for powerful and persuasive marketing tools to grow your brand.
- Low-cost membership includes unlimited training and support by IT and claims professionals.
- Close claims faster and more efficiently with IMACC’s ClearClaim on-line management too.
Unlike the other networks, IMACC doesn't prevent you from building and sustaining direct communications with adjusters, insurers, property management companies, and other clients. In fact, we facilitate strong direct communications, making you a better value and the best restoration option your market.
Join the Network of Choice
Meeting IMACC’s high standards puts agents, adjusters and homeowners AT EASE and PROTECTS your business against liability. IMACC Contractors must:
- Undergo credit checks and maintain proper insurance and licenses.
- Have professional certifications (IIRC, RIA, Vortex, Hydrolab, etc.).
- Legally own and properly maintain cutting-edge restoration tools and equipment.
- Perform, provide and maintain criminal and civil background checks on all employees.
- Send only clearly marked vehicles and uniformed employees with photo ID badges to work sites.
- Have professionally certified front-line employees, managers and owners.
- Ensure key employees pass Subrogation I and II training to protect your company from product malfunctions, improper installations or non-property owner negligence.
- Have corporate and D.B.A. filings.
- Maintain a 24/7 hotline.
- Possess Internet-enabled computing systems.
- Undergo IMACC Documentation Training.
- Use Xactimate 25 or a newer edition estimating and pricing system.
- Submit three verifiable references from insurers.
- Undergo peer reviews.
- Maintain memberships in professional organizations.